· The new strategic plan is in line with the national agenda to build a better economy while ensuring consistency with current and future global developments and practices
· Our vision: Strengthening global leadership in Real Estate Investments
· Our mission: Enabling the real estate community by providing seamless real estate services, effective legislation and integrated data through partnerships, leading digital infrastructure and an empowered human capital.
· Our corporate values: Proficient Team, People-centric, Justice, Passion, Boldness
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 26th December 2022: In line with the adoption of Resolution No. 81 approved by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council of Dubai, approving the organizational structure of Dubai Land Department (DLD), and in line with the strategies drawn by the UAE’s wise leadership for the upcoming development era in various fields, Dubai Land Department (DLD) launched its new strategic plan and vision, shaping the features and landmarks of its directions until 2026.
Rolling out across three phases, and involving DLD’s employees, partners and customers in designing the department’s strategic plan for the next phase; DLD’s ambitious vision and its new corporate mission and values are as follows:
· Vision: The World leader in Real Estate Investments
· Mission: Enabling the real estate community by providing seamless real estate services, effective legislation and integrated data through partnerships, leading digital infrastructure and an empowered human capital.
· Values: Proficient Team, People-centric, Justice, Passion, Boldness
Supporting sectors’ goals and strategic directions
DLD’s announcement of the updated strategy took place during a time when the UAE is cementing its mark on global comprehensive and sustainable development through distinguished achievements at all levels, foremost of which are the economic and development fields, which turned the nation into a global destination and a bright model for a more creative, advanced, innovative and sustainable future. This was all in due thanks to the directives of the wise leadership, headed by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, who seeks to make the UAE the best and most active economy in the world.
The strategy, in its final form, is the result of continuous efforts by various team members at DLD to ensure the best results that are compatible with current and future global developments and practices. The new strategy also constitutes a qualitative addition that would enhance the contributions of the real estate sector to Dubai’s GDP, in addition to supporting the objectives of the other sectors and strategic directions.