- Five-in-Five plan commits to new electric model each year from 2025 – all designed and developed in Crewe
- £2.5 billion of sustainable investment to transform Bentley’s entire product portfolio, and Crewe into a world-leading ‘Dream Factory’, next generation, digital, flexible and high-value manufacturing facility
- Innovative steps to neutralise Bentley’s carbon footprint even further towards its aim of becoming carbon neutral by 2030
- Includes commitment that all global retailers will be carbon neutral by 2025, with production zero impact by 2030
- Bentley leads the way in luxury hybrid sector and adds Flying Spur PHEV to the already successful Bentayga PHEV model
(Middle East, 28 January 2022)
Bentley Motors today announced an acceleration of its forward-thinking Beyond100 strategy, the boldest plan of its kind in the sector. Key to the ambitious programme will be the Five-in-Five plan, which commits Bentley to launching a new electric model each year, from 2025, redefining Bentley’s credentials as the benchmark manufacturer in sustainable luxury mobility.