The French Tourism Development Agency welcomed for the first time in the Middle East a selection of French Palaces.
Dubai, November 21, 2021 – Atout France, the French tourism development agency and the 31 French Palaces have teamed up for the first time in the Middle East to promote the destination’s excellence in hospitality with a prestigious event dedicated to the unique world of Palaces. A plunge into the heart of French excellence that only these exceptional hotels have the secret.
The famous “distinction palace” created in 2010 by the Minister of Tourism bestows official recognition to the most prestigious 5-star hotels and increases their visibility on the international scene to enhance France’s image worldwide. The hotels holding this distinction must respect unique standards of French excellence and know-how.
For the first time, 7 Palaces were here to showcase the French excellence during an exceptional event:
* Evian Resorts – Royal – The Hotel Royal is located in EVIAN, (like the Evian mineral water) on the south shore of Lake Geneva. This emblematic hotel located in a magnificent private park in the hills above Evian was built at the beginning of the last century (for King Edward VII) and was totally renovated 6 years ago.
* Le Bristol Paris – Le Bristol Paris is an icon of French elegance and art de vivre boasting 190 completely renovated rooms and suites in the heart of Paris. An exceptional setting best known for its outstanding dining tradition, the hotel holds 4 Michelin stars between Epicure and 114 Faubourg restaurants.
* Lutetia – Hotel Lutetia is the only modern grand hotel on the Left Bank of Paris, awarded Palace label in 2019. The Lutetia is a member of the Set Collection, where legendary spirit meet heritage.
* Le Royal Monceau – The Raffles Paris – Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris is unlike any other Palace. A true Raffles with a unique flavour. Where timeless Parisian elegance meets outstanding contemporary design.
* Le K2 Courchevel – Le K2 Palace, located in the fabulous ski resort of Courchevel 1850, in the 3 valleys, offers spacious rooms, and suite-chalets which featured five, six or seven bedrooms. With 2 Michelin restaurants and Spa by Valmont it is a unique luxury environment.
* Les Sources Caudalie – Located in the middle of Bordeaux Vineyards, Les Sources de Caudalie is the only property having the “Palace of the Vineyards” distinction. Offering unique experiences with the Château Smith Haut Lafitte
* Barrière Les Neiges – Set at the foot of the legendary Bellecôte run, at the heart of the village of Courchevel 1850, Les Neiges is a welcoming Palace combining the warm and welcoming authenticity of a traditional mountain chalet.
With 3 French destinations:
* Evian Tourism – Bathed by the waters of Lake Geneva, standing on the foothills of the Alps, and close to Geneva and its international airport, Evian enjoys an exceptional natural setting.
* Antibes Tourism – Antibes Juan-les-Pins is the best guarded secret of the French Riviera. A preserved paradise where lovers of luxury, serenity and French excellence come to recharge their batteries. A land of inspiration for artists such as Picasso or Monet, for musicians with unforgettable concerts by Ella Fitzgerald or Miles Davis, for writers such as Scott Fitzgerald or Guillame Musso.
* Paris Region – Paris Region is the destination for dynamic culture and events, major exhibitions and new places. Gastronomy, shopping, nightlife and parties remain fields of experimentation and creation. It is also a nature and leisure destination where the parks and gardens and the walks multiply the opportunities to be with the family. The 2024 Olympic Games, which we are proud to host, are an opportunity, starting today, to develop and renew the tourist offer to welcome the world.
And a partnership with Printemps, department store one of the top French names in fashion, luxury and beauty with 19 department stores in France. With over 2,500 brands and a total surface area of 180 000 m2, Printemps welcome 60 million visitors to its stores annually, over 20 million of whom visit Printemps Haussmann. Next fall, the department store is opening in Doha